How to Spot a Cheater
Published: Wednesday, October 19, 2011
How to decipher if the nagging feelings you have could be real or imagined.
1. Your partner starts exercising vigorously and getting in shape quickly.
2. The moment he/she gets home after yet 'another late night at the office,' Your partner jumps right into the shower.
3. The moment your partner gets out of the shower, he/she's unusually attentive, considerate and oddly interested in the details of your day.
4. At parties, you are introduced as a friend.
5. You are given needlessly detailed explanations of his or her whereabouts.
6. You receive 'just to check in' calls with compulsive frequency.
7. Your partner suddenly wants to have sex with you more than ever. Or…
8. He/she loses interest in sex with you.
9. Your partner now keeps track of the contents of his/her pockets.
10. His/her side of nightly business calls are a series of monosyllabic responses.
Better to confront him or her than silently stew.
Share this post
Would you date someone who had previously dated one of your friends?
View Poll Results